Subscriber Info Gateway
Value Added Services can be enhanced based on real time subscriber information. Information like the subscriber location, status and the phones's IMEI, is available through the Mobile Operator UMTS/GSM HLRs.
How it works
The subscriber location, status and IMEI, among other information, are stored on the UMTS/GSM
entities and can be requested based on the 3GPP MAP 29.02 specification to the network HLR.
The location information includes Mobile Country Code, Mobile Network Code, Location Area Code and Cell Identity. Status Information is defined as idle or busy.
Also other specific information in the HLR can be retrieved through MAP.
• Enables custom application
to access subscriber
information on real time
• Security of the information
• Centralizes the access of multiple applications
• Fast and Easy deploy and maintenance
• UMTS/GSM Network Support
• High Performance (+1000 queries/sec.)
• 128 LSL, 4 HSL/ATM or HDLC Support
• Sigtran Support (100Mbit/1Gbit)
• Ajax based Web Interface
• Admin and O&M Web Interface
• SNMP v1 and v2 Traps
LeibICT Subscriber Information Gateway enables any external application to access subscriber’s location, status and IMEI on real time based on HTTP and XML interfaces.
Provided with Cells Global Positioning info (optional), the Subscriber Information Gateway is able to reveal the subscribers global position at any time.