|home / technologies / sms
Email 2 SMS
LeibICT Email 2 SMS allows subscribers to receive emails on their mobile devices, in a text message format.
It can be used to receive reminders, updates, and a wide variety of topics, generated on the Internet.
How it works
To start receiving messages, the subscriber just needs to associate a given email address to his/her mobile phone number, on the web.
The system receives the sender´s email by SMTP directly on the Telco domain, and redirects it to central SMSC, via SMPP. The mobile phone immediately receives the message in normal text message (sms).
LeibICT Email 2 SMS comprises two separate components: one of them receives messages by SMTP and the other component sends messages by SMPP.
A high performance database allows traffic monitoring, delay messages for spam analysis, and maintains a constant delivery rate to the SMSC to avoid peaks in traffic load.
LeibICT Email 2 SMS allows to:
- Filter by recipient account using regular expressions.
- Filter by recipient domain.
- Filter by sender.
- Filter by white list.
- Add portability to any platform.
- Keep history of all sent sms, saving them in the database.
- Reject SMTP connections at once (fail-fast) or silently discard invalid messages.
- Support messages with Content-Type: multipart. These messages are processed to send the block with Content-Type: plain/text.
- Control body sizes of the messages at the level of email and/or SMS.
• Filters and Anti-Spam
• Integral SMTP handling
• Internal Database
• Ajax O&M Web Interface
• SMTP incoming traffic
• SMPP outgoing traffic
• High Performance
• Linux and Solaris Support